Summer Enrichment Program
Summer Enrichment Program is a 9 week initiative held during summer vacation on FWS’s main campus. The program is designed to nurture youth utilizing comprehensive strategies to help strengthen literacy, math skills, cultural enrichment and violence prevention with weekly field trips. Register your child for the Summer Enrichment Program Now. Space is limited.
- June 16th – Deadline to Register for Summer Enrichment Program
- June 15th – Orientation for Summer Enrichment Program at 6pm in auditorium
- July 10th – Summer Enrichment Program begins at 9am
- Program runs Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
- Before care runs Monday – Friday from 8am – 9am: $15/Week
- Before care runs Monday – Friday from 5pm – 6pm: $15/Week
1. Register online now through PayPal. (Scroll down to view payment options.) Click on the corresponding PayPal buttons to make appropriate payments. *Please include name(s) and age(s) of when checking out & paying online.
2. Register by Mail to: 3360 Charlevoix, Detroit, MI 48207
3. Register in person at: Franklin Wright Settlements, 3360 Charlevoix, Detroit, MI 48207
You email your completed applications to Sarah Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Your child will be registered for the program when we receive the completed application and the registration fee)